Overall Goal: To contribute to good governance, accountability and inclusive policymaking in Georgia featuring empowered civil society at local and regional levels.
6 Regions of Georgia with 13 municipalities:
- Kakheti Region: Telavi, Gurjaani and Kvareli Municipalities;
- Samtskhe-Javakheti Region: Akhaltshikhe and Adigeni Municipalities;
- Imereti Region: Baghdati and Zestaponi Municipalities;
- Kvemo Kartli Region: Rustavi and Marneuli Municipalities;
- Samegrelo Region: Abasha and Senaki Municipalities;
- Adjara Region: Batumi and Shuakhevi Municipalities.
- Local Civil Society Organizations (CSOs);
- Representatives of 13 Municipalities from 6 Region of Georgia;
- Local Business;
- Around 200 Communities of the targeted Municipalities.
- Increase the CSOs’ capacities in participatory budget development, monitoring and ’advocacy;
- Enhance the Collaboration between Local Authorities and CSOs for participatory decision/policy making.
- Empowered local CSOs able to inﬂuence policies and eﬀectively advocate for the rights of their target groups;
- More inclusive, responsive and eﬀective policies meeting the needs of their communities;
- Local Authorities become more credible, legitimate, and eﬀective through increased social accountability and participatory decision-making;
- Sustainability of local civil society sector enhances through cross-sector partnerships, including the private sector